Sunday, October 5, 2008

Girl's day out!


After a very long time, I did something fun that did not involve kids. We had a team offsite at which we played mini golf, indy style car race and video games. It was very weird walking around without the sling and no one yelling in my ears asking for things. I ordered lunch and did checkout the kids menu. And the best part of it all was the fact that a friend of ours had a camera that could take pictures of the car race. He had special lens and the tripod that he set to take pictures and he was more interested in taking pictures than actually racing. Things like this make me appreciate the need for different types of people in this world. (And for a change makes me not say, "But why would anyone do that?")

So Thanks to our dear friend that I could capture the fun moment. There have been innumerable occassions which I wanted to have a picture of but could not. Like the 110 ft free fall with nothing attached.. The sad part about jumping from the plane or this is that the whole experience is extremely short lived considering the amount of risk involved. And coordinating that with the camera would be more complicated than making a short commercial film (as expensive as well.)

No comments: