Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Anoushka's party invite

(After being published on facebook and evite, here it is again :) Anoushkas 4th bday invite. Actually this one is just for the record so it remains in the blog archive.)

All I want to have is some fun!
- By Anoushka Nadkarni

As I turn four in our family of four,
I wonder who my mom loves more.
Mom told me her love has multiplied by two,
But it is so hard to believe its true.

My little sister Sania is such a doll,
The cutie has learned to babble and crawl.
I want to squeeze her and hold her tight,
but mommy says that's just not right.

I asked my dad "What is above the sky?",
He tells me you have so many questions. Why?
I want to help my aaji (grandmom) cook,
But she sends me away to read a book!

Clothes, books and toys we can later clean,
Whats the big deal, it remains to be seen.
All I want is to have some fun,
I think it wont happen till I give them a turn.

So, how about going to Pump-it-up?
Where mom and dad can also jump.
Big bouncers and slides will keep them busy,
Bringing them to my world will make life so easy!

No comments: