Monday, August 11, 2008

I NEED Dumbledore's Pensieve..

That is a coolest thing ever.. There are so many (blog) ideas floating in my head that I cant possibly write them down. More than twice (in a week) I forgot to take the exit or took a wrong turn because I was so engrossed thinking about my 'next' blog write ups. And when I actually find time to write it, I forget everything I had thought about. It would be so nice if I could just store all those thoughts in a pensieve and use them later. What a killer start up idea!

Here are some tit bits-
1) All grown up! (in mumma's skirt below..)

Anoushka -"Mom, Annika says that I am only 3 years old" (Annika is a girl in her daycare who is probably 4+ old)
Mommy-"Its cool to be 3 years old. I would be so happy if I was 3."
Anoushka-"But I dont like being 3 yrs old. I want to be 5 yrs old."
Mommy- "You will be 5 yrs old."
Anoushka- "I want to be 5 yrs old NOW"
Mom-"If you be 5 yrs old, you will have to go to the Kindergarten"
Anoushka- "What is that?"
Mom-"Its like mumma goes to the office. You have to work."
Anoushka- "What is 'work'?"
Mom-"It like you have to write emails and do conference calls. And you get punish too."
Anoushka-"Oh mommy, your boss pulls your ear rings? Oh baby dont worry... I will protect you. Stay at home. ok? Mumma, tomm I wont go to daycare becos I need to protect you."

2) Role reversal?

Anoushka- "When I grow up, I will drive the car and you sit in the car seat ok? Will you be a good girl?"
Mom- "But why?"
Anoushka- "Bcos when I grow up BIG, you will be small. I will put nail paints on my hand and drive, drive, drive and go to the office and pick you up from the daycare."


3) Big Wedding plans-
Anoushka- "Dad, when I grow up, Will you marry me?"
Dad-" No Anoushka. I am your dad and I am already taken."
Anoushka-"But I need a 'BOY' to marry. Who is a boy?"
Anoushka thinking still..
Anoushka-"Can I marry Aman? He is a boy. I will marry him and then we both will play."
Mom-"But you will have to leave your mom (and dad) if you marry."
Anoushka-"No. But I will take you with me and daddy and Sania and Aaji (grandmom) and ajoba (grand dad). "

No comments: