Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend stuff..

Sania had her 4 month appointment last week. And the doctor asked if she slept through the night. I told her that she sleeps next to me and sleeps through the night. So she asked how long we plan to keep her in our bed. And both me and Anshu immediately responded saying that well, the 3 and half year old sleeps with us still. And when I say sleeps with me, I dont mean in the same bed. I mean we actually cuddle up together. This is the picture Anshu took on the weekend. I did not realise how similar we both looked from this angle. I thought it was really cute. These days Anoushka sleeps in her own bed that is in our room and Sania sleeps with me just like this. Then in the morning Anoushka joins the party too. There is nothing more fun than having both of them next to me and thankfully so far they have never disturbed my sleep. And I completed Sania's Pinafore this weekend. I was really very pleased with how it turned up. Then we went to the Oakland Zoo. And both Sania and Anoushka were in our favorite baby carriers. Was I happy not pushing the stupid stroller around or what? We have a sleek pouch style diaper bag that clings to waist or can be over the shoulder and these two carriers and off we go! Not half as bad as I had thought it would be with two kids! Thank god for that. In fact, having two kids or kids for that matter, so far has only added fun to what we do/did. I cant think of anything that I really miss doing before we had kids. (Probably becos we leave kids with the grand parents and do the stuff anyways! LOL)

No comments: